A feeling of incompleteness


 
Yesterday in the evening, I accidentally met with one of my best friends "Pgli" (I would like to call her by this name) After 4 years. 
Many things have changed in our lives.On seeing her after a long time, I noticed that she gets a beautiful dimple on her right cheek which I had never noticed earlier.
Seeing her beautiful eyes, I went into the flashback and I could easily memorize all the beautiful things , conversations with each other. I became happy to see her again.I asked her if we could go to a cafeteria and share talks.
I asked "Pgli" What would you like to have? Tea, Coffee, Juice or anything to eat, then she took the menu and started rolling her eyes, for me this moment was beautiful because while she was busy looking down.
I was free to see all different angles of her face. Along with beautiful eyes, she has adorable pinkish cheeks, pointed nose. 
And there was a perfect color combination of sandal, suit, bangles, nose pin to make anyone go crazy. 
Usually, I speak more in front of people whom I know, but that time situation was completely different.
I was listening to her like I was listening to one of my favorite songs on the radio in Shreya Ghosal voice and I want to hear it again and again without any interruption.
And she was speaking like she wanted to tell me all the things (even smallest thing) That happened to her in the last four years in a small time. 
I was silent and didn't listen to her much rather was understanding her talk by the lip movements.
For me, it was in slow motion despite being too fast in reality.
Meanwhile, one of her friends came and said " we will have a bus in 10 minutes"  and she replied  " ok, I will come at times" at that time her friend was the most hated girl in this planet for me. I don't know why..!! 
Then we tried to complete our conversation within time, but we failed ...
There was some incompleteness, for both of us. Sometimes we have to leave them incomplete "life main koi bhi cheej jo complete ho jati hai uski value utni nhi hoti jitni ki adhuri cheejo ki hoti hai", but there should be a perfect reason for incompleteness.
We shook hands and said, " bye bye " (na chahate hua bhi ).  I had shaken hands with many girls even with her many times, but that time it was completely different.....!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pseudo politics

I stand wholeheartedly with Indain army chief General Bipin Rawat's statement