Pseudo politics

                    Hello friends
Sorry , If my words hurt anyone but this is not my intention. Now a days I see cataclysm or In my point of view politics divided into two fractions in india .one is BJP and its allies they think that they have complete responsibility of nationalism and hindu , May be they right and other one is all other parties they think that they take care about "Dalit " and islamic related issues in india. But I think neither group1 or nor group2 doing their job properly. Not all but most of them just playing dirty politics or we can say they're playing with innocent people.  I noticed that something have been going wrong since MODI as a PM of India. I have heard many words which I didn't hear before that like intolerance, freedom of speech and freedom in country. yeah, opposite parties have rights to oppose anything those are going wrong in rural party not they have rights to oppose everything and same thing apply for rural parties . I flunk to comprehend that why some people are giving respect or making issues to take people who commit suicide. May be he/she belong to any religion, region and any category. In my opinion  anyone who commit suicide then he / she is coward nothing more than that . If you're in as much as worse  condition and you come out from that  you're that much brave. Delhi government offering job to family members of coward people . Here i have one question that is painful for me .....what type of jobs they have for family members who's sacrifice their life for country. ..this is ridiculous things ..at last i want to give you a suggestion that if you really want to know that which politicians doing what ? Then you should follow him/her 15 days or you see their all activity for 15 days . You will come to know the reality. ..............Thank you very much for your attention. .........

Comments

  1. Wow! I did not know this side of you!! All the best and keep writing and keep sharing :) yes I agree with what you have written.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot sir for your attention, suggestions and encouraging me ....

      Delete
  2. Wow! I did not know this side of you!! All the best and keep writing and keep sharing :) yes I agree with what you have written.

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely right sir...I'm completely agreed with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks dear ......for your attention and showing agreed with me

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A feeling of incompleteness

I stand wholeheartedly with Indain army chief General Bipin Rawat's statement